Thursday, December 9, 2010

Product Testing- Pssst



It's a slow freebie day today...so I thought I'd do a post on a product testing site. I've only done a few small products so far. There are several companies that do product testing for things like food, toiletries, and even electronics. You sign up on their site and they will send you an email when they have a new product that needs to be tested. Before getting accepted, you have to do a short survey to see if you qualify. Once you are accepted, they will send you the product, you make it/use it, and then they will send you a survey for you to complete about your experience.

Pssst is a General Mills site. When you sign up with them you can receive coupons, samples, and test out new products. I've gotten a few good coupons and I've done one dinner product testing with them. They also have something called MyGetTogether which I've seen a lot of similar events with other companies. This is where you host a party, the company sends you a party pack of freebies (food, favors, coupons), afterwards you give feedback.

It's good for an occasional freebie! :)

http://pssst.generalmills.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment