Thursday, June 23, 2011

**HURRY** PineCone Research Accepting New Members

Hip2Save posted this today. I've been trying to become a member of PineCone since I've been doing surveys. It is SUPER hard. They pay $3 per completed survey, which is really good.

Just to give you and idea of how much you can make by joining survey companies...I used to do them a lot, but since couponing has taken over I only do maybe a few a week and I only do ones that pay well. I just cashed out from my 3 top survey sites I belong to...they've been building for a few months...$38 from one, $12 from another, and $13 from the third. All pay either checks or PayPal (which goes in your checking).

Just keep in mind you WILL NOT qualify for most of the surveys you are sent. It can be frustrating at first.


Yay! Pinecone Research is looking for new men and women panelists, ages 18-54! If you are looking to earn a little extra money, you’ll definitely want to head on over and apply to become a Pinecone Research panelist! To get started, go here and answer a brief questionnaire to see if you meet the current recruitment needs. If you qualify, you’ll be redirected to the sign up page where you will need to fill out the form with your information so you can start receiving survey opportunities.
I personally believe that Pinecone Research is one of the BEST survey companies out there! You’ll get paid $3 for every survey you complete, which is a lot higher than most survey companies, and they are very prompt in their payment (you’ll even have the option of getting paid by Paypal or via check!). Plus, you’ll be entered into their bi-weekly Sweepstakes to win cash prizes!
Check out what a couple readers had to say about Pinecone Research:
My son got his first $3 check yesterday! I’m so glad to have found out about this and to have gotten this poor college student signed up! What a great racket!! I love how they pay so fast. I need to get my self on a panel.
I love this company, too! While some of the surveys can be long (I wish there was a “progress” indicator), I have received quite a few “new” products to test and evaluate. So you get $3 to complete the survey to see if you qualify to receive a product, then you get the full-sized product to try, and THEN you get another $3 when you complete the evaluation survey about that product! Works for me!
The one thing I really like about Pinecone is that when you are asked to fill out a survey, you actually get to fill out the survey and get paid. On another survey site I belong to I am constantly getting notifications to do a survey, but get terminated part way into it with no compensation. Pinecone has been very professional.







*Keep in mind that these spots tend to fill up fast, so if you’re interested or know of someone who might be interested, better hurry on over here and apply before the spots fill up!

No comments:

Post a Comment