Friday, May 27, 2011

Advice for Free Coupons



I have a bunch of FREE coupons for different products (received through Kraft First Taste, Vocalpoint, facebook freebies, etc.). Last week I discovered an awesome use for them (besides being free).

Since I split up my transactions, I usually have a bunch of $3 off of $15 Rite Aid coupons (fyi- these print out at the bottom of your Rite Aid receipt and you go online, complete a survey, and can print out a $3 off $15 coupon for future purchase). I was just short of $15 and didn't think it was worth it to pay full price for a filler item just to get to $15 to use my coupon. So I used one of my FREE coupons to purchase something to make my before coupon total over $15! I'm going to save these type of coupons to use at Rite Aid so that I not only get my free item, but $3 off my purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment