Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rite Aid shopping trip 5/1
















Here are the details on my Rite Aid shopping trip this week:

Transaction #1:
Bought: Crest Toothpaste 4oz
Cost: $2.99
Coupons used: $1/1 MF (not sure if this was from 5/1 or older) (MF=Manufacturer)
Receive $2 Up+ (this can be used on future purchase)
Final: FREE

Bought: Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor (Power version is same price)
Cost: $9.99
Coupons used: $5/1 MF (think this was in 5/1 P&G insert)
Receive: $5 in Up+
Final: FREE

Bought: Pupperoni Treats
Cost: $2.99
Coupons used: $1/1 MF (from older Sunday insert)
Receive: $1 in Up+
Final: $0.99

Final Cost before coupons: $15.81
I used $8 in Up+ from last week
After Coupons and Up+: $0.81 out of pocket
PLUS received $8 in Up+ for next purchase
*So it's like they paid me to take that stuff!*

Transaction #2:
Bought: 3 different Profoot products (I bought a women's insole, man's insole, and pump pocket- for heels...bought there are several products included in this sale)
Cost 3 for $15
Coupons used: (3) $1/1 coupons found
PLUS get a $10 Single Check Rebate when you purchase 3 items (more info here: https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/default.asp?jse=yes)
PLUS I used a $3 off $15 coupon for completing a RIte Aid survey (find these at the bottom of your receipt)
PLUS get $2 Up+
Final: $9 out of pocket (minus $10 rebate and $2 Up+ = $3 money maker!)

Bought: Stride gum
Cost: on sale for $1 each
**I forgot to use my coupons on these!! Ugh!! But there is a $1/2 MF and $0.50 Rite Aid Video Value coupons for these**

Final Cost after coupons and using my Up+ from first transaction: $3.84!

So for less than $5 out of pocket, I got all this!! Plus I will submit for the $10 Rebate and have $2 in Up+ to use next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment