Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Super Awesome ShopRite Deal!!



Just got back from ShopRite and scored and awesome deal on Pantene Shampoo AND Conditioner!

Pantene Shampoo and Conditioners 25.4 oz (that's the big bottle!!) are on sale for $3.99 each
Buy 2 and get a $4 Catalina for your next shopping trip!

My deal:

Transaction #1:
1 Pantene Conditioner and 1 Pantene Shampoo = $7.98
Use $3/2 Pantene Product, exp. 5-31-11 (P&G 05/01/11)
Pay $5.46 out of pocket (this is still an awesome price)

Received the $4 Catalina for my next purchase

Transaction #2: the rest of my groceries...used my $4 catalina with these!

So it's like getting both big sized products for $1.46!!

**I found out about this deal on LivingRichWithCoupons.com, but at my store there were no signs saying I would get the $4 Catalina. I took a chance since I felt like $5.46 was a decent price anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment