Sunday, March 6, 2011

Covergirl Lip Perfection- Review and Coupons


I recently joined BzzAgent (if you'd like to join let me know and I can refer you) which is a word of mouth program. I am invited to join programs, once accepted I receive free products and then I spread my honest opinion about the products.

So I recently received 2 full sized Lip Perfection lipsticks. The first was "Soulmate" and was a little redder than I usually wear and the other was "Sweetheart" and was shiny and a lot pinker than I usually wear. I decided to give "Soulmate" a try one evening last week and was so happy that I did! Sometimes you have to just go for it, you know? It only lasted until I ate dinner though and then it wore off.

The "Sweetheart" was a little to Ke$ha for me...so I was worried about wearing it out of the house, so I wore it Friday to my 3 year old daughter's tea party (we got all dressed up). Full strength...definitely not for me. But I noticed after eating lunch that it wore off just enough and was actually a very feminine, pretty color. I will wear it again with lots of blotting.

Overall, as a "lip gloss girl", I did like these lipsticks. You really need to make sure your lips are moisturized before applying because any dry "wrinkles" will cause the lipstick to clump. The lipstick will need to be reapplied after eating/drinking.

If you are interested in trying this product, please let me know and I can send you a $1 coupon I received as a part of the BzzCampaign. First come, first served.

No comments:

Post a Comment