Monday, March 28, 2011

My SC Johnson Bzz Agent Review

I recently received the SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Package from Bzz Agent. Bzz Agent is a Word of Mouth program where you are invited to campaigns, receive free products, test out the products and Bzz about them! If you aren't a member, I highly recommend joining. In the last few weeks I've been apart of FOUR campaigns and received FULL SIZED products (Cover Girl Lipsticks, Silk Milks, Otria Yogurt Dip, and this SC Johnson package). Here is the link: http://www.bzzagent.com/

Here is what I received:

(note- I didn't take this picture, <lazy!> I borrowed it from someone else)

In the past few days, I've been able to try out most of the products and I'd like to tell you about them. 

Glade Sparkle of Spring candle: LOVE! I'm buring it right now and it smells great! A slight flowery smell, but not too strong. And it's been burning for about 5 hours now and still going strong unlike other candles that you can only smell when you are right on top of them. 

Glade Plug-In: I use these all the time and I really think they make the house smell good. Over time I think the either the smell fades, or I just get used to it. If you are going for a strong scent, I'd say the candle is the better choice.

Scrubbing Bubbles- Mega Shower Foamer: What I was most impressed with was the smell. The shower cleaner I usually use is so strong that I ban the kids from being any where near the bathroom in fear they will be poisoned. This does have a "cleaning agent smell" but it is pleasant. I sprayed it on and let it sit for 3 minutes as the direction said. It says you can wipe or rinse afterwards...I prefer to wipe the shower down, so I did this and the shower was left super shiny and clean!

Scrubbing Bubbles- Toilet Cleaning Gel: I think this is the product that most impressed me. This is a wand type dispenser that you put together and then squeeze out a little gel disc out onto the inside of your toilet bowl. I am against buying products with a lot of waste. I really like that the dispenser is recyclable. The gel disc reminds me of the little air freshner gels, but not as strong smelling. When you are near the toilet you smell a faint pleasant clean scent. I just added it today, so I can't attest to how well it cleans yet.

Overall, I am impressed with these products. If you are interested in trying any, Bzz Agent gave me some coupons to pass out to my readers. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment