Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Deals Today



Just got back from shopping at BJs and got a pretty good "stock up deal" on Shampoos and Conditioners. Now the deal I got was for Suave and Garnier. I haven't used Suave in a while and I'm hoping it works on my unruly hair...but I couldn't pass up such a good deal.

So if you are a BJs member and need to stock up, grab your March coupon book and the BJs journal that was just sent out and here is how you do it:

Deal Idea:
  • 2 pack of Suave- 32oz Shampoo and 32oz Conditioner- "Just like Matrix"- $5.39
  • 2 pack of Suave- 32oz Shampoo and 32oz Conditioner- "Just like Nexxus"- $5.39
  • 4 pack of Suave Kids Shampoo/Smoothers- 12 oz - $5.99
  • Country Crock Spread - $4.39
Coupons Used:
  • $0.40 off Country Crock found here
  • $7.00 off 4 of the following products found in your BJs Journal (look for the one with the Suave products)
Total = $13.76

You can mix and match the products for that particular coupon or use the $5 off 3 on the same page to get a deal that works for you. But the way I look at this deal is, I got one of the Shampoo/Conditioners for FREE and paid $1 for each Kids Shampoo in the pack.

I would have liked to find some Suave Manufacturer Coupons to sweeten the deal (you can stack a MF coupon with a BJs coupon)...like I did here:

Deal:
  • Garnier Fructis Silk Conditioner- $6.29
Coupons:
  • $2 off BJs coupon
  • $1 off MF coupon
Total = $3.29!!

 

I also stopped at Target. The only really great deal I got with coupons was this I found on Totally Target:

 
There is a new Manufacturer’s Quaker Coupon on the Walmart Site that is good for $1/2 ANY Quaker Breakfast items. Since it is valid on “any” breakfast item, if you wanted to, you can use it on the Quaker Easy Express Oatmeal Cups which are usually right around $1 at Target.

So I printed the coupon twice and picked up four for $0.50 each!

Also be sure to check out the children's clearance for $1.50 long sleeve white and black Cherokee shirts. My kids go through white shirts like crazy and I love putting them under short sleeve t-shirts. So I picked up some in each size and some for next year too! You can't have too many for that price! These weren't on the clearance racks in the back...they were in the middle of the boys section on a shelf display, but had a 75% off sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment