Thursday, March 17, 2011

SUPER CHEAP DIAPER DEAL!!

There is an awesome deal at Walgreens for Walgreen brand diapers this week and I was pretty upset when I went there earlier this week to find the size 5 diapers completely sold out. I called my local store this morning and found out they got more in! Here is the deal and it is the best diaper deal I've seen since I've been doing this whole coupon thing.

The Sale: Premium Walgreens Jumbo Pack of Diapers or Training Pants - Buy One, Get One Free (= 2 packs for $8.99)

The Deal:
  • Buy 2 packs of these diapers
  • Use 1 $2/1 Walgreens Diapers from the Walgreens Infant Care Booklet (ask someone for this)- because you have 2 it will automatically deduct $4
  • FINAL= $2.50 per pack of diapers!
  • So for the size 5 diapers, $0.08 per diaper! I bought all 4 packs they had left of the size 5 diapers...108 diapers for $10!!
 **My recommendation is to call ahead to make sure the size of diapers you need are there and also make sure your store had the Infant Care Booklet (I read several blogs where they were out, but my local store had a ton)**

I've never used this brand diapers before, so I'm hoping they are okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment