Friday, February 25, 2011

Clean and Clear coupons

I found this on Hooked on Bargain$...It's for some high value coupons for Clean and Clear products. You have to text them in order to get the coupons emailed to you. I've never done this and I'm debating whether to try it or not. I don't have an unlimited texting plan and I'm a little worried that by doing this I'll get a bunch of texts from the company. Has anyone tried these "texting for an offer" deals?

Currently you can get the following Clean & Clear coupons from ShopText by texting PIMPLE to 467467!
  • $2/1 Overnight Drying Paste or On the Go Gel Pen
  • $5/1 Advantage Active Control Kit or Advantage 2-1 Acne and Mark Eraser Kit
The coupons will be emailed to you right away! Keep in mind that standard text messaging rates apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment