Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Target Deals Today

target Free Jeans at Target!

I've been posting a few Target deals the last few days and I finally got a chance to run out and see what deals I could actually find in my store. I've learned that some of the prices of items posted on deal blogs are not close to the prices in my stores...at times they are $1 off and always more. But, I still got some good deals that I wanted to share and hopefully you can get some too.

FYI: Target coupons I post about can be found here
        Manufacturer coupons (MF) are coupons found in the Sunday newspaper

Dentyne 3pack of gum: $1.79- used $1 MF and 75cent Target coupons; Final = 4cents!

Up and Up brand ibuprofen: 99cents- used $1 Target coupon; Final= FREE

Jeans: Lots of jeans on clearance, cheapest in my store was $8.74. Used two $5 Target coupon on two pairs ; Final = $3.74 and $4.99 (not bad for jeans!)

Up and Up brand cleaning wipes: $2.24- used $1 Target coupon; Final = $1.24

Garnier Skin Renew Gel- Cleanser with brush: $4.26- used $2 Target coupon and $1 MF coupon; Final= $1.26 (stocked up on this item- used 2 sets of coupons)

Up and Up brand Face Scrub- $2.34- used $1 Target coupon; Final = $1.34

Up and Up Toothbrush 2 pack (similar to Colgate type)- $2.24- used $1 Target coupon; Final = $1.24

There are several other Up and Up coupons available that could make for some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment