Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Weekend Deals

I got some great deals this weekend and I wanted to share them with you...

Target: Target is great because they allow you to use one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon. My bill was originally $136 and with coupons the final price was $102. My best deal was with Wishbone dressing. Originally priced at $1.60 for dressing and $1.43 for the spritzers, I used a $1.50 off two Target coupon and a $1.25 off two manufacturer coupon. Final price 14cents each! Check out this site for some great ways to save.

PetSmart: This was my favorite deal. Petsmart has 4lb bags of Science Diet for dogs on sale for $5each. I went to this site to sign up and received a bunch of great coupons ($8 and $3 off any size Science Diet). I signed my husband up also to receive two sets of the coupons. I ended up buying four 4lb bags that would originally have been $44. Using two of the $8 off coupons and one of the $3 off coupons the total was $2.20!

Staples: Staples is having a great sale Sunday and Monday and there are 5 items that are FREE after rebates. So I was able to pick up the printer paper, photo paper, pack of pens, and pack of stickies (they were out of the Avery labels). The total was $25.20. I just completed the online forms for the rebates (very easy) and I should receive my full refund in 4-6 weeks!

Walgreens: Here is how I saved at Walgreens...
Transaction #1:
RepHresh Brilliant PH Tampons (18 pack) – $5.99
Get a $5 Register Reward
$1 off RepHresh Tampons printable coupon
Final cost: FREE after coupons and RR

Transaction #2:
Dove Antiperspirant/Deodorant – $1.99 with in-ad coupon
$2 – 1/30/11 RP
Final price: FREE after both coupons

Glade Surface Disinfectants & Air Sanitizers (9.7-32 oz) – 2/$5
Get a $1 Register Reward wyb 2
$1 off Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator printable coupon
or $1 off Glade Premium Room Spray printable coupon
Final cost: .25 each wyb 2 after coupons and RR

Gain Dish Liquid (11 oz) – .99 with in-ad coupon
20cents manufacturer coupon

Final price: .79 each

Goody Ouchless Elastics (27 pack) – $2.99
Get a $2 Register Reward
Final cost: .99 each after RR

I used the $5 RR from the first transaction to pay for the second transaction. So when all was said and done I paid $7.42 out of pocket and received $3 more Register Rewards for my next transaction. So the final cost of everything was $4.42!

No comments:

Post a Comment