Monday, February 7, 2011

HUGE Children's Place Sale



Children's Place is having a huge sale online and in stores, with a lot of clearance items priced at $2.99!! I couldn't find the sizes online and went to my local store this weekend and got a TON of stuff! I also signed up for their emails and received a 15% off coupon that can be used toward your ENTIRE purchase. (If you are ording on line you can also receive additional percentage off: http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home_10001_10001_-1)

Make sure you ask the sales associate what the prices are. I didn't realize that 4 entire racks were marked down to $2.99 and all of the stuff on top was marked down to 99cents!! (thick girls tights)

My store also had great winter coats for $9.99, which would be great for stocking up for next year. Too bad they only had 24 months and under at mine. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment