Sunday, February 27, 2011

Free Bio-Tru Collapsable Bags

Found this on Mojosavings.com...the first 300 win the bag. I would wait until tomorrow because they are all out today according to other blogs. 


lunawins%2521 I Won A Biotrue Collapsable Bag
Yay!! We just rec’d this deal from another blogger who said she won a Bio-True Collapsable Bag so naturally I went to try my hand. Guess what? I won too! There are 300 winners per day so your chances are very good especially if you play more than 1  day. GO HERE to play the Biotru instant win game.
Here is the message:
You have just won a limited edition Biotrue re-usable tote bag. *Subject to verification. You will be contacted shortly. Thank you! Please print this page for your records. A copy will also be emailed to you. Please allow 6-8 weeks for verifaction and shipment of your prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment